The Academy Day/Evening Program: Education
Students who attend the Day/Evening Program as an alternative to institutionalization will typically attend their community-based school to work toward their academic objectives. We monitor their school attendance, performance and behavior to ensure that satisfactory progress is maintained in all areas.
In addition, for any student who has already earned a high school diploma or GED, our Career Development Counselor is available to work on post-secondary education planning and/or career planning/placement. Such services include:
- SAT scheduling and transportation (at no cost to the student)
- Assistance with completing employment applications
- Transportation provided to job interviews
- Assistance with college or trade-school applications
- Assistance with FAFSA financial aid applications