The Academy Integrated Program: Outpatient Drug & Alchohol Treatment Services
For seriously at-risk juveniles, drug and alcohol rehabilitation is a critical component of their participation in The Integrated Program.
A Holistic Approach to Healing
Our approach to rehabilitation is a strategic combination of counseling and therapeutic treatment which creates an environment of motivation.
As our young people forge their own path to sobriety, they may participate in the following treatment models:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Reality-Based Therapy
- Chronic Disease Model
- Rational Emotional Therapy
- 12-Step Approach
The intentional structure and productive routines they learn to establish while in treatment greatly contribute to their success as they heal.
An Environment of Encouragement
Throughout the program environment, students discover numerous opportunities to develop positive, prosocial interests and skills.
Because the common denominator among delinquent youth is often low self-esteem and poor self-image, our program is designed to lift them up and accentuate their potential.
They may discover a love of academics. Learn a trade. Reduce or fulfill restitution obligations through work programs. Or engage in community service.
Our programs strengthen a young person’s sobriety, confidence, self-worth and sense of unlimited potential.
The Academy Integrated Program’s Outpatient Drug & Alcohol Treatment boasts exceptionally high standards of compliance and accreditation with regulatory agencies in the field.
- We have extraordinarily high ratings in the licensing process with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Drug & Alcohol Programs (BDAP)
- We have earned two consecutive, three-year accreditations from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitations Facilities (CARF)
- We are fully contracted with the Allegheny County Managed Care Organization, Community Care Behavioral Health Organization (CCBHO)